.NOBODY<3BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

19
scorpio
goat
18th november 1991
BVPS
1B'98
2B'99
3A'00
4-1'01
5-1'02
6A'03
NHHS
110'04
210'05
306'06
406'07
NCC
Master Sergeant(MSG)
Supernumerary
Cadet Lieutenant(C/LTA)
14th Student Council
ACJC
OG-Wayaca
1SB8
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
School of Business Accountancy(BA)
Business Studies '08-'11
~Overseas Internship
~~Crowne Plaza Jinan
~~~F&B Mgmt Intern
International Business Specialization
Sesame Street
Board Games Club
BA Appreciation Club
NS - 10/Nov/11
BMT POP - 7/Jan/2012
Singapore Management University
Economics '13


+ BLACK LETTERS



or get it from Cbox

+ LIKES

Basketball
NDS lite
Manga
Anime
Movies
Being around friends
Being alone?!
Laughing
Maths
Backstreet Boys
Watching TV
Happiness
Megaman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hibari Kyoya
Disgaea
NCC
WildCats
6A'03
2/10’05
4/6’07
Dark Chocolate
laptop
Bowling
music
Mickey Mouse
MYSELF!?
Handphone
Shinigami
Board games
橘子作品
Running/Jogging
Computer

+ DISLIKES

Liars
Freak stubborn people
Being lonely
Being bogged down by unpleasant things
Homework
Being Nagged at(seriously hate it)
waking up early in the morning
Intrusive people
Sadness
Mugging
Getting insufficient slp
MYSELF?!

+ WISH

2/10 forever
Laptop
Freedom
Do well for O'lvl
Running Shoes
New Bball
New phone
Attain good results in NP
Attain Double degree scholarship in University
10km runs
21km runs
42km runs
Find it


You are Death

Change, Transformation, Alteration.

People fear this card, but if you want to change your life, this is one of the best indicators for it. Whatever happens, life will be different. Yes, the Death card can signal a death in the right circumstances (a question about a very sick or old relative, for example), but unlike its dramatic presentation in the movies, the Death card is far more likely to signal transformation, passage, change. Scorpio, the sign of this card, has three forms: scorpion, serpent, eagle. The Death card indicates this transition from lower to higher to highest. This is a card of humility, and it may mean you have been brought low, but only so that you can then go higher than ever before. Death "humbles" all, but it also "exults." Always keep in mind that on this card of darkness there is featured a sunrise as well. You could be ready for a change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

+ ESACPE to white?

2/10 '05
2/10 '05
Daniel
Felicia
Priscilla
Alex
Chee Yew
Christina Liew
Doreen
Melina
Yin Nam
Xiyue
Xiyue
Vivian Ng
Wan Ting
Wei Jie
Yew Hung
Yong Yue
Qimin
Angella
Anli
Tracy
Joy
Suat May
Liqiang

4/6 '07
Ranie
Dixon

Council
Enna
Qianyi
Evelyn
Kuan Lian
Teng Teng
Si Ian
Hui Shan

Nan Hua
Service Learning
Shana
Fang Qi
Canida
Xin Ting
Zen

NCC
Jasmine
Sholihin
Hazwin
Johans
Winifred
Khalil
Hanafi

Ngee Ann
Zeta Pi
Kappa Tau
Sigma Phi
Delta Chi
Mervin
Wenli
Lavinia
Liping
Jacqueline
Yan Zong
Wee Chong
Kay

Others
Daniel Chow
Priscilla
Hannah Tan

+ CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes: + + + +

+ BLACK HISTORY

October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
March 2011
August 2011
November 2011
January 2012
January 2013
November 2013

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Monday
well lets see... mondae was kinda hectic... had BCOMM interview tat morning(graded assignment)... pulled it off nicely by crapping my once again last min script... we were supposed to do an job interview... where we sae abt y we deserve our job... tutor sae it was gd but lack detail... well can't expect too much from last min ya XD... after tat i had NP Ambassador interview... it was fine i guess? quote from interview... Ambassadors areknown to be quick thinking... tell me a joke now plz(interviewer)... i was lyk stunned... i told a uber cold joke anyway... hopefully its fine enuf to get me thru? =X den bored de way thru wif lectures... went back nan hua to collect cca record den home...

tuesday
it was very tiring... i noe for de whole dae i was very drained... went back nan hua in the morning to collect testimonial cuz mondae was too late den cannot collect... had breakfast wif mr liu GK in NHHS and tcs-ed wif him and mrs lew and ms tan and some new teacher... den headed for sch... had scholarship interview in the morning where they kept asking ab my CCAs and de scholarship... missed half my BSTATS tutorial... i'm so dead in the module... had lecture on it after tat in which it was probability and permu and combi... totally 4get how to do... and couldn't understand due to my tired brain... den microecon tutorial... its so fun=) i tink tat was the onli time i wasn't tat tired... had bowling after tat... went back to nan hua again wif weihao to collect testimonial cuz he nid-ed it for interview... plae bball b4 leaving... den headed to SP for bowling... wheee... won myself free drinks=) went for drinks wif senior and frens b4 going home... directly knocked out after sms-ing and bathing and reading the papers...

wednesday
could sae i wasn't tat tired maybe i slept earlier den ususal?(12.30am early?) XD... was boring as usual for OBSE... wasn't realli listening... plaed again!!! i so nid to stop... oh well... the laptop is very tempting... den had BCOMM again... but it was kinda fun cuz no nid present tat dae... sat there charging my phone and listening to the others present... den de class had cam whoring session... de pics i dunno wif hu though... XD but its kinda fun... left NP to go kap mac den tcs wif yan zong(my new buddy) b4 heading back to sch for work... but u noe us... can't study so went to gym to work out... did cardio and some light weights... realised was in gym for 2-3 hrs... i dun gym to become triangle... i gym to keep myself healthy... plus i onli interested in toning my muscles... and not building more of them... lee wah(classmate) joined us to gym... den headed down to blk 72 cuz yan zong wanted to ask abt some tinks... b4 heading to ourspace to meet up wif the others... den went home shortly after some tcs session... XD

Thursday
tiring dae... met zy,dor and fel for breakfast at mac... had griddles and is nice=) went for tutorials and found out my class advisor is actually my ITB tutor!!! gd or bad... onli time will tell... slacked my way thru... my mental state is totally madness/unstable... den had gp meeting for ITB... went for lunch wif my classmates(half of my class) quite funny... got many inside jokes...

Friday
hip hop in the morning makes my dae=) den had CATS class where it was not so bad tis time... was free and easy cuz nid to decide on the brainstorming tool... watched a nice video abt 4amin the morning... funny... shown by tutor herself... den was doing micro econs wif yan zong at ourspace when was joined by chun lai(Nan hua Senior/NP BS senior) she was studying too... tcs and she sae plae wad house of the dead typing style... seriously a joke but fun? XD went for NRA auditions and i flung it... along wif alan, ZY, Dor, and yule... prac was fine... got the steps... went it de delete button worked on its on... serena(nan hua) got it though... grats... oh yea... jeremy and sheryln(both my seniors) got thru too=) gratz... kinda disappointed tat i nvr get thru but... on the bright side... 1 less CCA to fret abt=)

-------

some nice songs i heard todae... one from my hip hop class=) and another from my classmate hu sang de song during her BCOMM interview(graded assignment) respectively...
any got them plz send me kk=)

Is It You?
» Cassie

I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say
The way they feel about you

And I'm looking for someone who understands
How I feel
Someone who can keep it real
And who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there
Wants to share
Shows he cares
Thinkin' you're the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

I'm looking for someone to share my pain
Someone who I can run to
Who will stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust whose heart is right
And I'm looking for someone

And I'm looking for someone who understands
How I feel
Someone who can keep it real
And who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there
Wants to share
Shows he cares
Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Take for granted how much I care (how much I care)
Appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Is it you? Is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

Stay The Same Lyrics
» Joe McIntyre

Don't you ever wish you were someone else,
You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.
And I hope you always stay the same,
cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change.

I think that you could be whatever you wanted to be
If you could realize, all the dreams you have inside.
Don't be afraid if you've got something to say,
Just open up your heart and let it show you the way.

Don't you ever wish you were someone else,
You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.
And I hope you always stay the same,
cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change.

Believe in yourself.
Reach down inside.
The love you find will set you free.
Believe in yourself, you will come alive.
Have faith in what you do.
You'll make it through.

Don't you ever wish you were someone else,
You were meant to be the way you are exactly.
Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.
When you learn to love yourself, you're better off by far.
And I hope you always stay the same,
cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change.

-------

i realises i'm starting to slack too much ( noticed long long ago but not changing oso dunno y) and i tcs alot lately... TCS rox... and the tarot card test i went to take it again cuz i got bored... and noe its another card... DEATH!!! sign of a scorpio XD... last time was wheel of fortune... week mental state is totally unstable... dunno y... and maybe gym abit too much den now body abit wrecked(tired)... mental and physically tired and i totally lack slp... which is the essence for both... oh ya... plz let me get into NP Ambassador... i realli wanna join=) realli drained for the week... yawns~
nites ppl=)

10:24 PM