.NOBODY<3BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

19
scorpio
goat
18th november 1991
BVPS
1B'98
2B'99
3A'00
4-1'01
5-1'02
6A'03
NHHS
110'04
210'05
306'06
406'07
NCC
Master Sergeant(MSG)
Supernumerary
Cadet Lieutenant(C/LTA)
14th Student Council
ACJC
OG-Wayaca
1SB8
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
School of Business Accountancy(BA)
Business Studies '08-'11
~Overseas Internship
~~Crowne Plaza Jinan
~~~F&B Mgmt Intern
International Business Specialization
Sesame Street
Board Games Club
BA Appreciation Club
NS - 10/Nov/11
BMT POP - 7/Jan/2012
Singapore Management University
Economics '13


+ BLACK LETTERS



or get it from Cbox

+ LIKES

Basketball
NDS lite
Manga
Anime
Movies
Being around friends
Being alone?!
Laughing
Maths
Backstreet Boys
Watching TV
Happiness
Megaman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hibari Kyoya
Disgaea
NCC
WildCats
6A'03
2/10’05
4/6’07
Dark Chocolate
laptop
Bowling
music
Mickey Mouse
MYSELF!?
Handphone
Shinigami
Board games
橘子作品
Running/Jogging
Computer

+ DISLIKES

Liars
Freak stubborn people
Being lonely
Being bogged down by unpleasant things
Homework
Being Nagged at(seriously hate it)
waking up early in the morning
Intrusive people
Sadness
Mugging
Getting insufficient slp
MYSELF?!

+ WISH

2/10 forever
Laptop
Freedom
Do well for O'lvl
Running Shoes
New Bball
New phone
Attain good results in NP
Attain Double degree scholarship in University
10km runs
21km runs
42km runs
Find it


You are Death

Change, Transformation, Alteration.

People fear this card, but if you want to change your life, this is one of the best indicators for it. Whatever happens, life will be different. Yes, the Death card can signal a death in the right circumstances (a question about a very sick or old relative, for example), but unlike its dramatic presentation in the movies, the Death card is far more likely to signal transformation, passage, change. Scorpio, the sign of this card, has three forms: scorpion, serpent, eagle. The Death card indicates this transition from lower to higher to highest. This is a card of humility, and it may mean you have been brought low, but only so that you can then go higher than ever before. Death "humbles" all, but it also "exults." Always keep in mind that on this card of darkness there is featured a sunrise as well. You could be ready for a change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

+ ESACPE to white?

2/10 '05
2/10 '05
Daniel
Felicia
Priscilla
Alex
Chee Yew
Christina Liew
Doreen
Melina
Yin Nam
Xiyue
Xiyue
Vivian Ng
Wan Ting
Wei Jie
Yew Hung
Yong Yue
Qimin
Angella
Anli
Tracy
Joy
Suat May
Liqiang

4/6 '07
Ranie
Dixon

Council
Enna
Qianyi
Evelyn
Kuan Lian
Teng Teng
Si Ian
Hui Shan

Nan Hua
Service Learning
Shana
Fang Qi
Canida
Xin Ting
Zen

NCC
Jasmine
Sholihin
Hazwin
Johans
Winifred
Khalil
Hanafi

Ngee Ann
Zeta Pi
Kappa Tau
Sigma Phi
Delta Chi
Mervin
Wenli
Lavinia
Liping
Jacqueline
Yan Zong
Wee Chong
Kay

Others
Daniel Chow
Priscilla
Hannah Tan

+ CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes: + + + +

+ BLACK HISTORY

October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
March 2011
August 2011
November 2011
January 2012
January 2013
November 2013

Sunday, March 02, 2008

ok la... maybe todae not so bored... yesterdae was still fine...
but i was realli tired yesterdae tat i kept nodding tat i didn't come online cuz i slept early... sorries to LQ and jie heng cuz i'm going for camp cannot mahjong/pool/bball wif u ppl todae... sorries... hope u ppl enjoy ur dae...
i'm wun be online tonite again...

-------

1/3/08
spent de morning at HQ for adc briefing and i'm in logistics team(bravo).
den went to pastamania wif fahmy tracy and syukri... its been some time since i ate pasta but its still very nice despite de standard dropping last time and de rising costs... den headed home to change clothes cuz i walked in the rain to and fro HQ... and headed down to grandma place... nearly slept away there if not for advance wars multiplayer... piece of advice... from me KYX and desmond... work on ur strategy... playing team wif u is very hard... cuz u anyhow plae... den went home to pack camp stuff and prepare tinks b4 sleeping...

-------

2/3/08
rite here typing now... watched tv and blogging now lo... going off soon to meet de rest of de camp feast trainers... printed de admin stuff after a struggle wif de printer... it screamed so loud sia...

-------

wun be online till tues nite(tat is if i come online chances are not high though)
but still contactable thru phone... heard from xin ran i'm not in admin anymore... shocked tat i'm PC now... oh well... juz do wad i'm given is all i nid to do=)
heres some lame riddle tat is realli cold...
1)wads type of good is KFC?
2)between bread and coffee... which is quiet and which is talkative... and y?
and some songs lyrics tat will hopefuly entertain u in my blog w/o me posting=)

Never had a Dream Come True
- S club 7

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you know

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And so my road can never be cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back or wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
No no no no

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you

My Love
- Westlife

[Nicky:] OK, Lads the last flights just been canceled.
[Kian:] Oh, My God.
[Mark:] What are you talking about?
[Shane:] Again?
[Mark:] Please tell me your joking.
[Shane:] That's the same old story.
[Brian:] Are you serious?
[Kian:] Lads if I could fly this plane meself, we're going home.
[Brian:] Look forget this. It'd be quicker walkin'. I'm going!

[SHANE]
An empty street,
An empty house,
A whole inside my heart.
I'm all alone.
The rooms are getting smaller.
I wonder how,
I wonder why,
I wonder where they are.
The days we had,
The songs we sang together.
Oh, yeah.

[ALL]
And oh, my love.
I'm holding on forever.

[SHANE]
Reaching for a love that seems so far.

[ALL]
So, I say a little prayer.
And hope my dreams will take me there.
Where the skies are blue.
To see you once again,
My love.
Over seas and coast to coast.
Find the place I love the most.
Where the fields are green.
To see you once again,
[SHANE]
My love.

[BRYAN]
I try to read,
I go to work,
I'm laughin' with my friends.
But I can't stop,
To keep myself from thinking.
Oh, no.
I wonder how,
I wonder why,
I wonder where they are.
The days we had,
The songs we sang together.
Oh, yeah.

[ALL]
And oh, my love.
I'm holding on forever.

[SHANE]
Reaching for a love that seems so far.

[ALL]
So, I say a little prayer.
And hope my dreams will take me there.
Where the skies are blue.
To see you once again,
My love.
Over seas and coast to coast.
Find the place I love the most.
Where the fields are green.
To see you once again...

[MARK]
To hold you in my arms.
To promise you my love.
To tell you from the heart,
You're what I'm thinking of.
I'm reaching for the love that seems so far.

[ALL]
Soooo, I say a little prayer.
[SHANE ECHO]
(Yeeaahhh...)
And hope my dreams will take me there.
Where the skies are blue.
To see you once again,
My love.
[MARK ECHO]
(Looove)
Over seas and coast to coast.
[SHANE ECHO]
(Over seas)
Find the place I love the most.
[MARK ECHO]
(Love the most)
Where the fields are green.
To see you once again,
My love.
[SHANE]
I say a little prayer
[BRYAN ECHO]
(My sweet prayer)
Dreams will take me there
[ALL]
Where the skies are blue
[SHANE ECHO]
(Oh yeah)
To see you once again
[SHANE ECHO]
(Oh, my love)
Over seas and coast to coast
To find the place I love the most.
Where the fields are green.
To see you once again,
My love.

Any Other Way Lyrics
» Backstreet Boys
[Nick:]
There you go caught you crashin' my dreams again
Just when I'm trying to get over you
I tell my heart but I can't seem to comprehend
A day without you

[AJ:]
Now you've carved out a life
But I wear the scars
Reminding me by the hour
That it's time to accept that's the way the things are
I wish I could but

[Chorus:]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

[Brian:]
Since you drained all the color out of the sky
How am I supposed to feel?
It's like I'm livin' in somebody else's life
Tell me it's not real

[Chorus:]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

[Chorus:]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

[Howie:]
Like we never had a falling out
Like the tears had never hit the ground
Like you're still here
You're still here

[Brian:]
Since you drained all the color out of the sky

[Chorus:]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

[Chorus:]
I can't imagine it any other way
A world without you is only wasted space
You're gone and I'll always wonder
Why it can't be any other way
Any other way

Holding Back The Tears Lyrics
» Take That

I kind of keep asking myself little questions
Like where do I go from here
I seem to keep loosing track of time and how long it's been
Since I last had you near

Been a painful road to a door that's closed
Been a gamble that I knew I couldn't win
Been a lonely conversation to this photograph of you
In the mirror there's a sing I must give in

So I'm not holding back the tears anymore
tryin' escape the heartache, tryin' escape emotion
No I'm not holding back the tears anymore
Yesterday's my memory reminding me of all the time
I depended on you

I used to enjoy spending my time on my own here
Watching the jaded people pass
Now here I am sharing their pain and their lonely tears
And walking a road of broken glass

It's a constant fight to get through each day and night
It's a war between the present and the past
And the face that's in your mind every time you close your eyes
What's the reason, what's the answer, how long will this last

So I'm not holding back the tears anymore
tryin' escape the heartache, tryin' escape emotion
No I'm not holding back the tears anymore
Yesterday's my memory reminding me of all the time

Been a long time since I heard your last goobdye
Still I hear it clearly every day and night
What's the point in love when you have to give it up
Yet still you need it and it's nowhere you can find

So I'm not holding back the tears anymore
tryin' escape the heartache, tryin' escape emotion
No I'm not holding back the tears anymore
Yesterday's my memory reminding me of all the time
I depended on you

this few songs i heard over de radio except BSB and west life de cuz there are in my phone... nice songs=D

我许下了个诺言,我希望我不会再无法守着他。
心灵之窗现在只展现出一个疲惫的灵魂。
梦中的情景也越来越诱人。
人生最大的战争不是与他人而是与自己
排除万难勇往直前吧!
去露营补充身子咯。
have fun tis few daes ppl=)

12:57 PM