.NOBODY<3BLACK. <body>
+ ME !

19
scorpio
goat
18th november 1991
BVPS
1B'98
2B'99
3A'00
4-1'01
5-1'02
6A'03
NHHS
110'04
210'05
306'06
406'07
NCC
Master Sergeant(MSG)
Supernumerary
Cadet Lieutenant(C/LTA)
14th Student Council
ACJC
OG-Wayaca
1SB8
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
School of Business Accountancy(BA)
Business Studies '08-'11
~Overseas Internship
~~Crowne Plaza Jinan
~~~F&B Mgmt Intern
International Business Specialization
Sesame Street
Board Games Club
BA Appreciation Club
NS - 10/Nov/11
BMT POP - 7/Jan/2012
Singapore Management University
Economics '13


+ BLACK LETTERS



or get it from Cbox

+ LIKES

Basketball
NDS lite
Manga
Anime
Movies
Being around friends
Being alone?!
Laughing
Maths
Backstreet Boys
Watching TV
Happiness
Megaman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hibari Kyoya
Disgaea
NCC
WildCats
6A'03
2/10’05
4/6’07
Dark Chocolate
laptop
Bowling
music
Mickey Mouse
MYSELF!?
Handphone
Shinigami
Board games
橘子作品
Running/Jogging
Computer

+ DISLIKES

Liars
Freak stubborn people
Being lonely
Being bogged down by unpleasant things
Homework
Being Nagged at(seriously hate it)
waking up early in the morning
Intrusive people
Sadness
Mugging
Getting insufficient slp
MYSELF?!

+ WISH

2/10 forever
Laptop
Freedom
Do well for O'lvl
Running Shoes
New Bball
New phone
Attain good results in NP
Attain Double degree scholarship in University
10km runs
21km runs
42km runs
Find it


You are Death

Change, Transformation, Alteration.

People fear this card, but if you want to change your life, this is one of the best indicators for it. Whatever happens, life will be different. Yes, the Death card can signal a death in the right circumstances (a question about a very sick or old relative, for example), but unlike its dramatic presentation in the movies, the Death card is far more likely to signal transformation, passage, change. Scorpio, the sign of this card, has three forms: scorpion, serpent, eagle. The Death card indicates this transition from lower to higher to highest. This is a card of humility, and it may mean you have been brought low, but only so that you can then go higher than ever before. Death "humbles" all, but it also "exults." Always keep in mind that on this card of darkness there is featured a sunrise as well. You could be ready for a change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

+ ESACPE to white?

2/10 '05
2/10 '05
Daniel
Felicia
Priscilla
Alex
Chee Yew
Christina Liew
Doreen
Melina
Yin Nam
Xiyue
Xiyue
Vivian Ng
Wan Ting
Wei Jie
Yew Hung
Yong Yue
Qimin
Angella
Anli
Tracy
Joy
Suat May
Liqiang

4/6 '07
Ranie
Dixon

Council
Enna
Qianyi
Evelyn
Kuan Lian
Teng Teng
Si Ian
Hui Shan

Nan Hua
Service Learning
Shana
Fang Qi
Canida
Xin Ting
Zen

NCC
Jasmine
Sholihin
Hazwin
Johans
Winifred
Khalil
Hanafi

Ngee Ann
Zeta Pi
Kappa Tau
Sigma Phi
Delta Chi
Mervin
Wenli
Lavinia
Liping
Jacqueline
Yan Zong
Wee Chong
Kay

Others
Daniel Chow
Priscilla
Hannah Tan

+ CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes: + + + +

+ BLACK HISTORY

October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
March 2011
August 2011
November 2011
January 2012
January 2013
November 2013

Friday, February 15, 2008

Miss You Like Crazy Lyrics
» Moffatts
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again

I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again

I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again


唐禹哲 分开以后

想喊你却没敢开口
最后只有流着泪看你走
我想问我
是否只愿意就这样放手
既然无法挽留
只好接受
从今以后
你要寂寞多久
谁能给予你
我这般的温柔
也许是多虑了
你离开我会过得更快乐
可对于软弱的我
回忆就足够
分开以后
每当想到你
就会低下头
紧握着手
不知过了多久
我相信你就会有一样的辛酸难受
都曾经深爱过谁
有谁能舍得
在离开你之后
想快乐也只是一种强求
一个人
怎么过都是愁
懂得拥有
却未必能让
你为我停留
最后只剩遗憾
拉住我不放手

蔡健雅-当你离开的时候

我只能低着头发呆
让回忆渗透脑袋渐渐变空白

我把它当做个意外
但内心还想不开
因为我明白其实你都还在
我想起了你给我的感动
想起我们之间的温柔
我想起了我们第一次牵手
我闭上眼想起当时你许下的承诺
把你整个心都叫给我
然而到后来我什么都没有
当你离开的时候

我可以当作已释怀
他对我也算关怀他看不出来

我知道这样不应该
在他身上找依赖
算不算是种出卖因为你一直在
我想起了你给我的感动
想起我们之间的温柔
我想起了我们第一次牵手
我闭上眼想起当时你许下的承诺
把你整个心都叫给我
然而到后来我什么都没有
当你离开的时候

我想起了你给我的感动
想起我们之间的温柔
我想起了我们第一次牵手
我闭上眼想起当时你许下的承诺
把你整个心都叫给我
然而到后来我什么都没有

越是没用力越是心痛
我想起了你给我的感动
想起我们之间的温柔
我想起了我们第一次牵手
我闭上眼想起当时你许下的承诺
把你整个心都叫给我
然而到后来我什么都没有
当你离开的时候

When You're Gone Lyrics
» Avril Lavigne
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

-------

i've done wad i could and now i'm broke
the wait wasn't in vain cuz it was 8.27pm...
luck? i dun tink so...
but most importantly
i juz want u to be happy...
我会好好过
等你在爱我

-------

i defeated sephiroth in Kingdom hearts 2
record lvl 56 for me
shall try 47...
juz some random tinks
CLT fiesta tonite and family gathering tml...
wun be online tonite i tink...
neither would i be tml... anytink juz tag or email or msn a offline me(hopefully can come on to see ur messages tonite or tml) =)

12:37 PM